Monday, July 25, 2005

Long Time Coming

I've been slacking off a little on the posting front. What can I say? What with the Tour de France and my own recurring bicycle problems (four flats in the same number of days, and now, to boot, a broken rear wheel), I've been kept busy.

I can't ignore the obvious news: Lance Armstrong won his seventh consecutive Tour de France, his last race as a professional cyclist. I managed to watch most of the Tour, which was filled with all the requisite drama, excitement, and heartbreak. Ivan Basso came in second, and Jan Ullrich, third. The man is a cycling tour de force, no doubt, but I'll leave the fawning to everyone else. Ullrich is still my man, after all, and even though he again played second fiddle to Armstrong, he fought the whole way. He is a world class cyclist, and I am excited to see how he performs next year.

And in closing, an interesting thought: Armstrong, the politician?

10 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger K said...

This blog is dead. Slacker.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

yes

it would be easy enough for Martin to 'cut and paste" his bicycle related articles from DCist here

http://dcist.com/authors.php?author=dcist_martin

and
he could also post all the articles and ideas that get rejected by DCist

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

yes....
it appears that this BLOG is dead

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger kevinkline15853822 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Washington Cube said...

For shame, Martin. No blogging for YOU.

Washington Cube Was Here. #130

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger autocounsel said...

The best place I have found for mitsubishi motors.com is mitsubishi motors.com

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger 1EightT said...

I came across a audi world that I think will interest you. Bookmark it and come back often. I know it has some great audi worldinfo.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger John said...

Devo complimentarmi con te Martin Austermuhle per questo bellissimo blog! Veramente pieno di informazioni! Forse potrebbe interessarti dare un'occhiata al mio sito che contiene informazioni su scommesse ... se ti interessano scommesse รจ il sito che fa per te!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger joeprehiem6809471598 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger shawnprice2031483788 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home